Welcome Terrans!

Greetings to all and welcome to Nero's Niche!

NN is actually a kind of relaunch/mirror of my other blog.  I'm starting this one and will cross post for the foreseeable future, as well as provide some unique content to each.  I realized that my main blog was going to be a collage of things and by splitting it in two I could let each evolve.

So, who is Nero and why does he have a niche?

Nero is a character in a novel I'm working on at the moment.  Once it's ready for more publicity I'll go into more detail, but it seemed appropriate to name the new blog after him and focus it on the writing and sci-fi topics, leaving the pure science and opinion stuff for the other blog.  At least that's the plan, so we'll see how this goes.

I also happen to like the way Google lays out their blogs.   Woot for good aesthetics!

With introductions done, time for the first official post!  (coming soon)

Comments

Popular Posts