Damn you ScyFy

Well ScyFy Channel is officially killing me.

Not only did I hear that they are converting to a mix of WWE, cooking shows, and the occasional sci-fi show (I wish I was kidding, look here) thrown in this fall (I hate you ScyFy; you've taken away the only place we could call ours on TV), but they decided to play freakin' low-budget movies that look like the CEO's kid made in the basement with his playdough and a stop-motion camera.  No SGU for us tonight, no, we're just going to have to wait until next week...

Which is a shame, because SGU last week was really good.

Yes I know, I should've blogged about it last weekend but things have been a bit tight time wise around here recently and something had to give (which meant the blog in this case).

We found out some really interesting things about the characters, and they've thrown a plot twist in originating in the original SG-1 series which actually ties in nicely to SGU.  I'm very eager to see where they take this, and am hoping that they don't decide on convenience over plot again.  If you haven't seen it, then I highly recommend going to hulu and getting caught up.

In other news...

The book is in what I'm calling the "polishing phase" still.  While I wait for feedback from some friends I've started its sequel.  I'm pleasantly surprised at how fast the continuation is pouring out of my fingers.  I hope it keeps up so I can say, when I finally start sending out for an agent, that I'm working on a series instead of just a single book.  Perhaps I'll even get to call myself prolific.

Alright, that's all for tonight.  Have a great Memorial Day weekend all!

Comments

Popular Posts